Kicking it old school...real old school.

19.10.07

Movin' on up, to the Eastern boarder

My new home.

This is the "villa" I live in:



Yes. The whole place is ours!

I live on a quaint little street called Oved:




I'm amazed daily how beautiful this part of town is. I never thought living on a quiet street would be pleasant, but this neighbourhood has changed my mind.

A view of my balcony:



The photo is facing south, and in the distance you can see the neighbourhood where I fist lived when I moved here called Gilo. Here's an unfortunate article about Gilo. Things have changed dramatically, even since 2004.

Off the balcony is a view of the separation wall - the West Bank just on the other side, Jordanian mountains in the distance:



I'm excited about living here for a year, especially this gorgeous home of ours. I leave you with a site that greets me every morning outside my front door. Makes me smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i0<...............tah dah!

Stephen said...

Who is this anonymous? Show yourself.

Shalom, y'all.

My photo
Jerusalem, Israel
Half Episcopalian, half Jewish. 100% Pissy-Jew.

Kyle Mills

Blog dedicated to the memory of Kyle Mills - my best friend, hero and, quite possibly, world's greatest traveler. My adventures are your adventures. Love Love Love.