Kicking it old school...real old school.

7.12.08

Our New Baby


He's a bundle of goodness. So he may be my roommate's dog, but I love him like he's my own. His name is Chupchik (a punctuation mark in Hebrew to produce a foreign sound in the Hebrew alphabet) and he was adopted earlier this summer from a family who used to praise him on his "barking at Arabs" ability. Needless to say, we think he has a better home now.

Here he is with Taki, his sugar-daddy. Like father like son-of-a-bitch. I think this photo is ADORABLE. You decide.

I believe he's got a bit of Italian Greyhound with a tinge of something else. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Shalom, y'all.

My photo
Jerusalem, Israel
Half Episcopalian, half Jewish. 100% Pissy-Jew.

Kyle Mills

Blog dedicated to the memory of Kyle Mills - my best friend, hero and, quite possibly, world's greatest traveler. My adventures are your adventures. Love Love Love.